Labora Vision b.v. was founded in January 2010 by owner Lawrence Batenburg.
The vision of Labora Vision is to develop sustainable materials and products. With Labora Vision, you will get development in the “Lab_or_a_Vision” for future products and material development strategies.
With over more than 15 years of experience in the field of:
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Flame retardancy
- Inorganic (nano)fillers
- Chemical modification
- Nanocomposite coatings
- Crystallisation nucleators
- Bio based polymers
- Processing and application techniques
Labora Vision b.v. can be your development assistant, consultant and partner in "new" strategies for product and material development.
We have processing and production equipment and we are able to analyze products and materials for development purposes.
- Twin screw extruders (compounders)
- Single screw extruders
- Injection moulders
- Film extruders (blown and cast)
- Mixers (Henschel)
- TGA-DTA, DSC, DMA, UL 94, LOI, Impact, Tensile, HDT, Vicat, MFI, Contact Angle and many more.